Faction : Horde 
Race : Blood Elf 
Class : Death Knight 
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory 

Are you atleast 18 years old - We do not accept minors: 
Yes 

It is important that you can make all 3 raid days on time. Is anything coming up in your life that may effect raiding times? (ie: school, new job, baby?) please be honest: 
No problems

Please describe in detail your prior raiding experience with the character you are applying with: 
Started raiding HC in Cata. Was in top 10 10-man guild for Heroic Firelands. Played on and off throughout Mists and ended up playing FFXIV where I also raided HC in Critial Rip (where I met Protsy).  Came back to WoW with the release of Legion and jumped right back into the thick of it, picking up all Ahead of the Curves and Cutting Edge; Xavius.  Unfortunately that guild disbanded while i was on vacation. Rejoined another guild to clear Heroic Gul'dan and they too disbanded. Just joined a fresh group that raids only weekends and we downed mythic Skorp. 

If you raided on alts, explain in detail the class and role you raided with: 
Raided on Havoc Demon Hunter throughout mythic EN and through my first 2 clears of Heroic Gul'dan. Not sure what you're looking for in terms of details. Opener? Attack priority? Can answer if there's something you'd like specifically.

Do you research boss fights before raid? Where do you look? : 
Yeah of course. Youtube mostly, or just by speaking to friends in higher prog.

Current Guild - Why are you leaving your current guild? Please be honest: 
Celebration Package on Illidan. Leaving just b/c raiding both weekends in the middle of the day when i'd rather be doing something else.

Prior Guilds - What are your experiences with them? : 
Only notable guilds I've been in are Blood Legion for part of Cata (Firelands I believe?). Simple Math on Andorhal for some EN Mythic farming and ToV mythic prog. And Tane on Thrall for EN Mythic prog and farm. 

What expectations do you have from a Guild? : 
Fun environment but serious for progression. Shouldn't feel like a second job but shouldn't feel like people are wasting time.

Why have you picked Exitium to apply to? : 
Protsy's my boi

List the names of any current Exitium members you know: 
Protsy 

If you are not on Runetotem, please provide your battle tag for us to get ahold of you. If you do not wish to leave it in here, please pm an officer on the website: 
AstroNiga#1681

What do you like to do in game while you're not raiding?: 
Mythic+ only pretty much

Summary of your background and interests beyond Gaming and WoW: 
Heavy into cooking and music. Played piano for 15 years so I still dabble in that from time to time. Big on movies and anime. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exitium Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

WoW News
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed