Race : Undead
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you atleast 18 years old - We do not accept minors:
Yes

It is important that you can make all 3 raid days on time. Is anything coming up in your life that may effect raiding times? (ie: school, new job, baby?) please be honest:
No

Please describe in detail your prior raiding experience with the character you are applying with:
I didn't start playing Legion until mid November and never played a Priest before so I had to catch up, but managed to get through 4/7 M EN and 3/3 H ToV before 7.1.5. Multiple Heroic NH clears but nothing really past that.

If you raided on alts, explain in detail the class and role you raided with:
Multiple Heroic NH clears on my Guardian Druid

Do you research boss fights before raid? Where do you look? :
Yes. I usually look for a general youtube video on the fight then try and find a guide tailored to my role or class.

Current Guild - Why are you leaving your current guild? Please be honest:
About 6 people logged on this Tuesday and we could never fill a Mythic before that.

Prior Guilds - What are your experiences with them? :
Well by the end of Vanilla I was in a top US guild in Nightmares Asylum on my shaman and stayed with them all through TBC pushing world ranks. We were the first guild to post a Hydross the Unstable kill and stayed pretty relevant most of the expansion. NA dissolved not long after WotLK and wound up in Death Wish for a while before the folded and I pretty much quit for a good while. I guess until now besides dabbling in the other expansions.

What expectations do you have from a Guild? :
A guild with goals of progression and a friendly atmosphere is enough for me these days.

Why have you picked Exitium to apply to? :
I was informed you needed a Tentacle Pope after meeting Protsy in a M+

If you are not on Runetotem, please provide your battle tag for us to get ahold of you. If you do not wish to leave it in here, please pm an officer on the website:
aBolt#1216

What do you like to do in game while you're not raiding?:
Mostly just gearing alts and running keys I guess. Not much PvP anymore since I don't play a melee class.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exitium Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed