Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you atleast 18 years old - We do not accept minors:
Yes

It is important that you can make all 3 raid days on time. Is anything coming up in your life that may effect raiding times? (ie: school, new job, baby?) please be honest:
Yes, not an issue

Please describe in detail your prior raiding experience with the character you are applying with:
10/10 H NH, healing officer in my guild. Ready to move to M NH before Tomb, and I don't see my guild even downing M Skorp before then. I like everyone in my guild, however, progress-wise we don't have the same goals. We are 9/10, raid twice a week, and barely finish Elisande before the second day of raiding. Have only tried H GD once. I constantly play and try to improve my parses in pugs, very familiar with every NH encounter.

If you raided on alts, explain in detail the class and role you raided with:
I was in a hardcore progression guild during the BC era, as a h pally as well. Was the healing officer for that guild as well, downed Illidan top 10 kill on server. Quit during Sunwell due to college. First expansion I've played since then, but I have quickly got my skills back.

Do you research boss fights before raid? Where do you look? :
Always, I read fights on forums, watch fatboss and other YouTube vids,

Current Guild - Why are you leaving your current guild? Please be honest:
Wardens of the Isle. Sort of explained it above.. We can hardly fill a roster for H NH, we usually have to pug a few DPS and a main tank. People never show up, and we try to recruit like crazy. Thus, I see at as highly unlikely we will ever get a core group for Mythic. We constnatly try to recruit and barely even get a group for H NH.

Prior Guilds - What are your experiences with them? :
Just been on Wardens since Legion. Great experience to be honest. I've made a lot of friends, and just enjoy chilling in the Discord with members. I would rather just progress further than H NH.

What expectations do you have from a Guild? :
I expect everyone to know mechanics and their rotations. Don't die to stupid shit, and be able to pull solid DPS/Heals

Why have you picked Exitium to apply to? :
I want to raid three times a day, and you have great raid times for me. I also want to raid 3x a week instead of 2x. Just checked wowprogress and in terms of progression and raid times, my goals most align with yours.

List the names of any current Exitium members you know:
Gladius was in Wardens, but I didn't know him too well.

What do you like to do in game while you're not raiding?:
Generally, I farm AP and do world quests when not raiding. I started a bit late so I'm still catching up (had 50 traits before 7.2). I try to do N NH, H NH, N EN, H EN, H ToV, M 15+ Dungeon each week just for the increased chance of a legendary drop and for more AP. So that's usually my whole weekend.

Summary of your background and interests beyond Gaming and WoW:
In the military, have always played lots of games. Grew up with a controller in my hand. Currently working on Breath of the Wild. Generally really good at any game I play, diamond in starcraft and League of Legends. Got Diablo 1 when I was about 10 and have been hooked on Blizzard games ever since. I workout and run, love cooking.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Exitium Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed